This section of our website is primarily for the use of our existing child advocates and CASA board members.
Here, you will find advocate resources and tools to aide you with managing your case and helping you in court and with your CASA foster child.
Click on the documents below and you will be able to download the respective forms.
Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this program, and most importantly, to the children.
VOLUNTEER LOGS & INFO
~ Volunteer Hours Logs are due at the CASA office by the 5th working day of each month.
~ Court Reports are due to the CASA office 30 days before the hearing date
- Court-Report-Template – 2019 (word)
- Court-Report-Template – 2019 (pdf)
- CASA Volunteer NMD (Non-Minor Dependent) Court Report (word)
- CASA Volunteer NMD (Non Minor Dependent) Court Report (pdf)
AFTER COURT REPORTS
~ After Court Reports are due immediately following the hearing. Please note: In the event that a CASA volunteer is unable to attend court with the child, an After Court Report is still required by the CASA office.
- CASA Volunteer After Court Report (word – if you wish to download, print and write your information down)
- CASA Volunteer After Court Report (word – if you wish to download and type the information in)
- CASA Volunteer After Court Report (pdf)
~ To be used for Mandatory 60-Day Review (Case Review) / One-on-One Interview – Please note: “Case Review” term has now been officially changed to “60 Day Mandatory Review”. Bring this form with you to Case Review or pick a copy at the CASA office.
~ This form is for requesting permission to transport and take a CASA child on a special visitation.
~ There is no official application form, but this document will give you some general instructions for the process of applying to the Rewards Program.
SONOMA COUNTY CASA HANDBOOK – POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Please help us out by sending an email to report any problems you may be experiencing with or downloading these forms. Thank you.